Hair is the most dynamic fashion accessory that can be styled in a number of ways. Your hair can be cut, blown, curled, colored or crimped. The right hairstyle can make a world of difference to the way you look and feel. Prior to styling your hair it is important for you to consult a professional hair expert in order to wear the right style depending upon your facial cut.
There are a lot of pretty hairstyles you can opt for, but you must not forget to keep your facial cut, features and height in mind. If you want to go in for a different look, you can try spicing up your hair with a dash of bright colo or can try curling it for a wispy effect. You can also adorn your tresses with various accessories ranging from barrettes and scrunches to headbands and colorful pins. Fantail is a unique hairstyle that can be sported on special occasions as well as on corporate dinners and lunches. This slick hairdo looks extremely elegant and chic. You can also add a streak of color to the ponytail with a twist to make your hair look vibrant.
What you need
To create this gorgeous hairdo you will need mousse, clip in a hairpiece, covered band and grips.
Steps to make a fantail
- Comb your hair to get rid of any tangles or knots.
- Smoothen your hair straight back with the help of mousse to give a sleek look.
- Hold the hair in one hand and take a clip and push the small comb attached at its top into the clasped hair.
- Secure your air in a covered band to keep it in place.
- Twist and pin it into place and leave the ends fanning out.
The time required for making this exquisite hairdo is 5 minutes. The difficulty level given to the hairstyle is easy. This hairdo is great for those having straight long hair.